JH-233 Body Worn Pocket Ear Sound Amplifier / Hearing Aid
Specification of JH-233 Body Worn Pocket Ear Sound Amplifier Hearing Aid
|Max Sound Output||131 ± 5dB||Voltage||1.5V|
|Sound Gain||≥55dB/58.9||Battery size||AA|
|Total Harmonic||≤5%||Battery capacity/Mah||2400|
|Operation Current||≤4mA||Operation current/mA||6.9|
|Frequency Range||200-3000Hz||Working time/H||348|
|Package||Packing box Type||Packing box Size||Weight|
|lid and base box||12.5*9.6*3.5cm||100g|
Features of JH-233 Body Worn Pocket Ear Sound Amplifier Hearing Aid1. Big enough size and obvious button, easy to operate for all people especially for the elder;
2. Pocket body worn hearing aid can be easily worn in the belts, trouser pockets and other places, contact with ear line, user doesn't need to wear on the ear;
3. Corresponding uncomfortable threshold properly adjusts the maximum output, protect ear, for example, if the sound input to the hearing aid very loud and it may hurt your ear without maximum output limit. However, with this function, the sound output to your ear from this machine is limited to a suitable and safe range. So that it can protect your ear;
4. High power hearing aid, high battery capacity (AA battery), long using time and easy to purchase;
5. 1-7 volume control, high output, high frequency, suitable for moderate and Severe hearing loss
6. Frequency adjustment function, “O” is for power off and "N" is for normal work mode. "H" can help you reduce low-frequency noise, getting clearer sound; suitable for the different environment
Package Included1 Pocket Hearing Aid
3 Ear tips
1 Manual book
1 Volume Sticker
1 AA battery
1 PCS 2 pins ear line
Precautions of JH-233 Body Worn Pocket Ear Sound Amplifier Hearing Aid1. Open the cartridge cover, put the battery in correct direction.
2. Before using switch off volume or turn to the minimum position .
3. Chose the right size ear tips, connect the ear tips with hearing machine, wear in ear.
4. Turn on the power ,and adjust the sound volume to get clear sound.
5. If you hear the whistling sound ,please check whether you have plugged in the ear plug tightly. If it can't be plugged tightly, please change the other size.
6. Turn the switch off if not using