JH-117 Analog BTE Hearing Aid / Hearing Amplifier
Specification of JH-117 Analog BTE Hearing Aid Hearing Amplifier
|Max Sound Output||129dB±3||Voltage||1.5V|
|Sound Gain||≥45dB±5||Battery size||LR44H|
|Total Harmonic||≤10%||Battery capacity/Mah||68|
|Frequency Range||300Hz-3500Hz||Working time/H||15|
|Hearing Loss||slight, moderate||Machine size（cm）||4*0.6|
|Package||Packing box Type||Packing box Size||Weight|
|lid and base box||10*10*5cm||100g|
|black velvet box||9.5*7.5*3cm||112g|
Product Feature of JH-117 Analog BTE Hearing Aid Hearing Amplifier1. A key switch, a key to adjust the volume, easy operation; 1. Behind the ear hearing aid can wear steadily on the ear, what's more, because of its polished surface, it also comfortable wearing on either ear;
2. Big size enough hearing sound amplifier, and only 2 keys on the machine, one for volume and another one for power, easy to use especially for old people;
3. The classic shape and good market feedback with cheap price, people like this item so it is a hot selling hearing aid all over the world;
4. Corresponding uncomfortable threshold properly adjust the maximum output, protect ear;
5. 3 different shape earplugs are provided, which can fit different people's ear;
6. Speaker head and body detachable, easy to handle dirt and clean;
7. Beautiful design with golden earplug transducer.
8. Beautiful design with golden earplug transducer.
1 BTE Hearing Aid
Package of JH-117 Analog BTE Hearing Aid Hearing Amplifier
3 Ear tips
1 Black velvet box
1 Manual book
2 LR754 battery
Precautions of JH-117 Analog BTE Hearing Aid Hearing Amplifier1. Adjust volume to the minimum level or switch off before wearing.
2. Choose the right size of ear tips to avoid any extra noise.
3. Increase volume gradually to avoid the sudden increase in sound.
4. If you hear a howling, check the ear (silica gel) is appropriate and whether the size of the plug is tight, make sure no air leakage.
5. Please regularly clean the earplugs in order to ensure the normal use of hearing aids.
6. Use for long periods of time, please remove the batteries to prevent rot erosion hearing aid components.
7. Keep out of reach of children.
8. Keep away from water. The device is not water resistant.